Getting your meal to go from The Anteatery or Brandywine? Take part in our Reusable To-Go Container and Cup program.
Here's how it works:
1. Visit The Anteatery or Brandywine and ask for a reusable to-go container or cup.
2. A $6.00 container and $4.00 cup can be purchased with cash, credit card, FlexDine, or Zot Bucks.
3. Fill your container up with any of your favorite menu items and fill your cup with coffee, tea, soda, or water.
4. Return the dirty container or cup for a clean one or request a "rain check" card.
Containers and cups are yours to keep or return it so it can be used again in the future.
- Please tell your cashier at time of entry if you intend to take your meal to-go.
- If you choose to take your meal to-go, you will not be able to dine inside the facility.
- Double portions will not be allowed.
- The to-go box must be able to fully close as designed. Beverage containers are for drinks only and soup containers are for soups and desserts only.
- Your to-go meal also includes a 20oz beverage in your Cupanion cup and one piece of hand fruit.
Please note: All meal plan holders are limited to (1) to-go meal per meal period. UCI Dining is not responsible for spoilage or foodborne illness resulting from improper storage or handling of food by customers.