Please note, that responses regarding a patron’s meal plan are addressed to the recipient (holder of the meal plan) only. In reference to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), UCI Dining is constrained from discussing matters specific to a University student with anyone other than the student themselves. Due to this constraint, students must email UCI Dining (email@example.com) themselves from their UCI email address in order that we may respond accordingly. This agreement is made between UCI Dining and the Meal Plan purchaser and recipient, who agree to the following:
• Anteater Meal Plans are valid from September 19, 2022, to June 16, 2023.
• Your UCI ID Card serves as your meal card and is required for all transactions. You will not be allowed access to the Anteatery or Brandywine without your UCI ID.
• Meals and FlexDine carry over until June 16, 2023, with the exception of the 7-Day Meal Plan which will expire at the end of each quarter.
• Payment is due at the time of sign-up in person, by mail, or online. Meal plans must be paid in full prior to activation. For online orders, please allow one business day for processing. Orders placed on a Friday, holiday, or weekend will not be processed until the next business day. Please note charges will appear on your statement from ARAMARK, not UCI Dining.
• Once a meal plan is purchased there are no changes, refund extensions, or cancellations. Non-payment does not constitute meal plan cancellation.
• Meal Plans are non-transferable to others. If you wish to treat a friend or family member with your meal plan you must dine with your guests. 7-Day Meal Plan holders may only use FlexDine to treat friends or family members.
• Unused meals and FlexDine expire on June 16, 2023, and do not transfer to the new academic year.
• FlexDine is not accepted at Café Espresso, University Club, or Starship Robot Delivery. These funds are loaded onto your UCI ID Card; each time a purchase is made the cost is subtracted from your account.
• Locations and hours of operation are subject to change. For the most current listing of locations and hours of operation, please visit www.ucidining.com.
• If your UCI ID Card is lost or stolen, please contact The Hill Bookstore for a replacement. We will issue a temporary card with a $10.00 cash deposit and this temporary card will be valid for 3 days. At the end of the 3 days, you must return the temporary card to the UCI Dining office. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of your $10.00 deposit and your account will be suspended until the card is returned. If you return the card within 3 days, your deposit will be returned to you. Refunds or credits will only be issued from the date that UCI Dining is notified that a card has been lost or stolen.
• Voluntary Meal Plan holders have the option to purchase a reusable meal kit to take their meals to-go from The Anteatery or Brandywine for a one-time fee of $15.00. There is a $5 replacement cost per unit for the reusable clamshell or reusable cup should they become damaged or lost.
Promotions are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash, gift cards, credit, or previous purchases. Other exclusions may apply. Void where prohibited. Additional restrictions may apply. Aramark reserves the right to cancel or modify any promotion or offer at any time. Refer to each Promotion’s respective materials for additional details, instructions, and requirements.