UCI Dining Anteater Meal Plan Contract - Terms and Conditions
This agreement is between UCI Dining and the Meal Plan Recipient, who agree to the following:
- Anteater Meal Plans are valid through the meal plan period they are purchased for, i.e., academic school year or summer session. Meals and FlexDine carry over until the end of the meal plan period, excluding the meals on the 7-day meal plan which expire at the end of each quarter.
- Anteater Meal Plans purchased for the 2023 – 2024 Academic Year are valid from September 25th, 2023 – June 14th, 2024. All meal swipes and FlexDine will expire on June 14th,2023 at the close of business.
- Full payment is due at time of sign-up to complete activation. Please note charges will appear on your bank statement from ARAMARK, or UCI Dining.
- All purchases are final. Once purchased there are no changes, refunds, extensions, transfers, or cancellations.
- Your UCI ID card serves as your meal card and is required for all transactions.
- If lost, you may purchase a replacement at The Hill Bookstore. If you wish to suspend your meal plan until you receive your replacement card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, UCI ID number, and the dates you wish the suspension to begin and end. Refunds on disputed transactions will only be issued from the date that UCI Dining is notified via email that your card was lost.
- Meals – can be redeemed at The Anteatery and Brandywine Commons.
- FlexDine – is accepted at most retail locations on campus excluding Café Espresso and UClub. These funds are loaded onto your UCI ID Card; each time a purchase is made the cost is subtracted from your account.
- Family and Friends – meal swipes can be used to bring in family and friends, excluding those on the 7-Day meal plan. Meal swipes on the 7-Day meal plan are not valid for friends and family. However, they may use FlexDine or pay by credit card (Visa/MasterCard) to bring in family and friends. Meal plan holders must dine with their guests and accompany them while in the dining commons.
- Anteater meal plan holders have the option of taking their meal to go by purchasing a reusable meal kit from the Anteatery or the Brandywine.
- For a one-time fee of fifteen dollars ($15.00), the to-go meal kit includes one reusable clamshell, one reusable cup and lid, and one set of utensils (fork, knife, and spoon). There is a five-dollar ($5.00) replacement fee per unit for lost or damaged containers and cups.
UCI Dining is bound by the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). All inquiries regarding a person’s meal plan are addressed with the meal plan recipient only. Meal plan holders must email UCI Dining (email@example.com) from their UCI email address to ensure privacy.
Dining locations and hours of operation are subject to change for observed holidays and breaks. Summer hours will vary.