Please note, responses regarding a patron’s meal plan is addressed to the recipient (holder of the meal plan) only. In reference to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), UCI Dining is constrained from discussing matters specific to a University student with anyone other than the student themselves. Due to this constraint, students must email UCI Dining (firstname.lastname@example.org) themselves from their UCI email address in order that we may respond accordingly. This agreement is made between UCI Dining and the Meal Plan purchaser and recipient, who agree to the following:
• Anteater Meal Plans are valid September 20, 2021 to June 10, 2022.
• Your UCI ID Card serves as your meal card and is required for all transactions. You will not be allowed access to the Anteatery or Brandywine without your UCI ID.
• Meals and FlexDine carry over until June 10, 2022 with the exception of the 7-Day Meal Plan which will expire at the end of each quarter.
• Payment is due at time of sign up in person, by mail or online. Meal plan must be paid in full prior to activation, with the exception of the EZ Payment Plans. For online orders, please allow one business day for processing. Orders placed on a Friday, holiday, or weekend will not be processed until the next business day. Please note charges will appear on your statement from ARAMARK, not UCI Dining.
• UCI Dining offers an EZ Payment Plan as a secondary option to paying in full. The EZ Payment Plan is only available online at www.ucidining.com for the following Anteater Meal Plans: 7 Day Meal Plan, 135 Meals + $250 FlexDine, and 85 Meals + $300 FlexDine. Please review “Terms and Conditions” on the EZ Payment Contract before signing up for payment option online. Please note this document is not the EZ Payment contract and will not be accepted as a contract when you sign up for the payment plan.
• Easy Payment Meal Plans are available to purchase June 7, 2021 through March 31, 2022 and valid September 20, 2021 through June 10, 2022.
• Once a meal plan is purchased there are no changes, refund extensions, or cancellations. Non-payment does not constitute meal plan cancellation.
• Meal Plans are non-transferrable to others. If you wish to treat a friend or family member with your meal plan you must dine with your guests. 7-Day Meal Plan holders may only use FlexDine to treat friends or family members.
• Unused meals and FlexDine expire on June 10, 2022 and do not transfer to the new academic year.
• Unused Zot Bucks transfer from quarter to quarter and can be transferred to the new academic year. If your Zot Bucks account remains inactive for 24 consecutive months, the balance will be deleted. Unused Zot Bucks are not refundable.
• FlexDine and Zot Bucks are not accepted at Café Espresso, University Club or Starship Robot Delivery. These funds are loaded onto your UCI ID Card; each time a purchase is made the cost is subtracted from your account..
• Locations and hours of operation are subject to change. For the most current listing of locations and hours of operation, please visit www.ucidining.com.
• If your UCI ID Card is lost or stolen, please contact The Hill Bookstore for a replacement. We will issue a temporary card with a $10.00 cash deposit and this temporary card will be valid for 3 days. At the end of the 3 days, you must return the temporary card
to the UCI Dining office. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of your $10.00 deposit and your account will be suspended until card is returned. If you return the card within 3 days, your deposit will be returned to you. Refunds or credits will only be issued
from the date that UCI Dining is notified that a card has been lost or stolen.
• Voluntary Meal Plan holders have the option to purchase a reusable meal kit to take their meals to-go from The Anteatery or Brandywine for a one-time fee of $10.00. There is a $5 replacement cost per unit for the reusable clamshell, or reusable cup should they become damaged or lost.
• To-Go Program
A. Please inform your cashier at time of entry if you intend to take your meal to-go.
B. If you choose to take your meal to go, you will not be allowed to dine inside the facility.
C. Your to-go meal also includes a 16 oz beverage in the reusable cup, 2 cookies/desserts and one piece of hand fruit.
D. The to-go box must be able to fully close as designed. Beverage containers are for drinks only and soup containers are for soups or desserts.
• Please note: All meal plan holders are limited to (1) to-go meal per meal period. UCI Dining is not responsible for spoilage or food-borne illness resulting from improper storage or handling of food by customers.
• Abusing or not abiding by the dine in or to-go policies will forfeit involvement in the program.
Easy Payment Terms and Conditions
1. If you would like to participate in the EZ Payment Plan, please purchase a qualifying meal plan online at www.ucidining.com. The EZ Payment Plan is not available for meal plans purchased on or after March 31, 2022.
2. Anteater Meal Plans are valid September 20, 2021 to June 10, 2022. The Anteater 7-Day Meal Plan is available on a quarterly-basis, the 7-Day Meal Plan meals will expire at the end of each quarter and FlexDine will expire at the end of the academic year.
3. An online contract must be filled out in association with the EZ Payment Plan. If the online contract is not filled out, you will be contacted, and the meal plan will be put on hold until a contract is completed.
4. A Deposit is due at time of meal plan sign up, please refer to the EZ Payment Scheduler to determine the deposit amount based on your meal plan purchase. Payments will be automatically charged on the first of the month, following the initial deposit for two consecutive months (i.e., a deposit made on January 31 will lead to the first payment being charged on February 1st and the second payment being charged on March 1.
5. If the first of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, your credit card will be charged the next business day. Meal and FlexDine installments will be added based on the scheduler below.
6. Meal and FlexDine amounts associated with each meal plan will be distributed in a set amount with each payment. Please see scheduler below for amounts to be added to meal plan.
7.Meals associated with each payment are available for use within one business day after payment. Account will remain “in progress” until all three payments have been fulfilled.
8.Please choose the appropriate meal plan based upon your class, work and study schedule. Anteater meal plans cannot be changed, extended or refunded after purchase. For upgrades, please contact the UCI Dining office.
9.If a credit card has been declined or denied by the credit card company the meal plan will be suspended after 72 hours until payment is received. Expired meals over any suspension period will not be refunded or returned and card holder will be responsible for payment on any used portion of the meal plan. Card holder agrees to pay in total in accordance with agreement governing use of such credit card.
*Please note that charges will appear on your statement from ARAMARK, not UCI Dining
Meal Plan & FlexDine Scheduler
7-Day Meal Plan Deposit = Unlimited Meals & $16.67 FlexDine. Payment 1 = Unlimited Meals & $16.67 FlexDine, Payment 2 = Unlimited Meals & $16.67 FlexDine.
Block 135 Deposit = 45 Meals & $83.34 FlexDine. Payment 2 = 45 Meals & $83.34 FlexDine. Payment 3 = 45 Meals & $83.33 FlexDine
Block 85 Deposit = 29 Meals & $100 FlexDine. Payment 2 = 28 Meals & $100 FlexDine. Payment 3 = 28 Meals & $100 FlexDine.
- Meals associated with each payment are available for use within one business day after payment. Account will remain “in progress” until all three payments have been fulfilled.
- Please choose the appropriate meal plan based upon your class, work and study schedule. Anteater meal plans cannot be changed, extended or refunded after purchase. For upgrades, please contact the UCI Dining office.
- If a credit card has been declined or denied by the credit card company the meal plan will be suspended after 72 hours until payment is received. Expired meals over any suspension period will not be refunded or returned and card holder will be responsible for payment on any used portion of the meal plan. Card holder agrees to pay in total in accordance with agreement governing use of such credit card.
- Please note that charges will appear on your statement from ARAMARK, not UCI Dining