1. Anteater Meal Plans are valid September 23, 2019 to June 12, 2020.During the Covid - 19 Pandemic students can visit Brandywine Commons or Side Door.
2. The Anteater All Access plan is available on a quarter-basis and can only be purchased up until week 2 of each quarter. Any All Access meal plan purchases after week 2 of each quarter will not be activated until week 1 of following quarter. If you wish to continue the All Access each quarter, payment must be submitted prior to week 2. The All Access meals will expire at the end of each quarter and FlexDine will expire at the end of the academic year.
3. Payment is due at time of sign up in person, by phone, mail or online. Meal plan must be paid in full prior to activation, with the exception of the EZ Payment Plans. For online orders, please allow one business day for processing. Orders placed on a Friday, holiday or weekend will not be processed until the next business day. Please note that charges will appear on your statement from Aramark, not UCI Dining.
4. UCI Dining offers an EZ Payment Plan as a secondary option to paying in full. The EZ Payment Plan is only available for the following Anteater Meal Plans: All Access, 135 Meals + $250 FlexDine, and 85 Meals + $300 FlexDine. Please review terms and conditions on the EZ Payment Contract before signing up for payment option online. Please note this document is not the EZ Payment contract and will not be accepted as a contract when you sign up for the payment plan. The EZ Payment Plan is only available online at www.ucidining.com.
5. Once a meal plan is purchased there are no changes, refunds or cancellations. Non-payment does not constitute meal plan cancellation. Meal Plans are non-transferrable to others. If you wish to treat a friend or family member with your meal plan, you must be present. Anteater All Access participants may only use FlexDine to treat friends or family members with meal plan.
6. Your UCI ID Card, which serves as your meal card, is required for all transactions.
7. Unused meals and FlexDine expire on June 12, 2020 and will not transfer to the new academic year.
8. Unused Zot Bucks transfer from quarter to quarter and can be transferred to the new academic year. If your Zot Bucks account has been inactive for 24 consecutive months, the balance will be deleted. Unused Zot Bucks are not refundable.
9. FlexDine and Zot Bucks are not accepted at Café Espresso and University Club. Both work like a debit card and are loaded onto your UCI ID Card; each time a purchase is made the cost is subtracted from your account.
10. Locations and hours of operation are subject to change. For the most current listing of locations and hours of operation, visit www.ucidining.com.
11. If your UCI ID Card is lost or stolen, we will issue a temporary card with a $10.00 cash deposit. This temporary card will be valid for 3 days. At the end of the 3 days, you must return the temporary card. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting your $10.00 deposit and your account will be suspended until card is returned. If you return the card within 3 days, your deposit will be returned to you. A temporary card will be provided to you with no fee the first time your card is lost. A $15.00 fee plus the $10.00 deposit will be charged for the second temporary card and each additional temporary card issued. Refunds or credits will only be issued from the date that UCI Hospitality & Dining is notified that a card has been lost or stolen.
12. Meal Plan participants have the option to purchase a reusable to-go container to take their meals to go from The Anteatery or Brandywine for a one-time fee of $6.00 and a reusable to-go cup for a one-time fee of $4.00. All Access participants are not limited to a specific number of meals they can eat in one day, but are limited to one to-go meal per meal period. Other Anteater Meal Plan holders may opt for to-go as long as they have a balance of meals or FlexDine left on their accounts. No double portions of any menu item, unless specifically requesting just one menu item. To-go containers must be fully closed when leaving. Beverage containers are for drinks only and soup containers are for soup or salad only. To-go option is a convenience provided for you. If you want unlimited portions, you must dine in. In addition to our to-go service, students may take one each the following items when leaving the dining facility as a carry-out option:
One of the following:
Fruit (apples, bananas, oranges)
Dessert (cookies, bars, ice cream cone)
One 20oz or less cup or water bottle filled with soda or water (excludes milk, juice or Polar Shock)
UCI Dining reserves the right to refuse students containers for to-go meals if the policies are abused. Abusing the carry-out or to-go policy will forfeit involvement in the program.
All website purchases are considered to be final. Exceptions will be made for processing errors. All refunds for processing errors will be refunded to the credit card used for the purchase.