What is an Anteater Meal Plan?
Meal Swipes give you access to both of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls, Brandywine and The Anteatery.
FlexDineFlexDine may be used at any UCI Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation. FlexDine rolls over between quarters and expires at the end of the academic year.
Each Housing Meal Plan comes with 10 guest meals to use for family and friends. Guest meals roll over each quarter until the end of the academic school year.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with Wi-Fi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Our meal plans accommodate special dietary needs including allergens/intolerances to dairy, eggs, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, and soy. We also accommodate Halal and Kosher diets.
- To-go meals: Each time you enter the dining hall, simply request a to-go box with your Raincheck Card when you swipe in at any of our dining halls – learn more about to-go-meals!
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and FlexDine balance:
- On your Atrium account https://ucistudentlink.atriumcampus.com/
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the meal plan Dining office in G318 Student Center , open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
FlexDine running low? No problem! Add more FlexDine Now!